Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Newest Project HERE!

Here they are!
I got the inspiration for these flowerpot bouquets from the Cricut Messageboard http://www.cricut.com/ and since I just got the Locker Talk cart, I knew I HAD to use it!!!
In the library, we have 6 tables used for meetings, etc. I think these will be GREAT centerpieces!
Most of the cuts are 3 inches - I used Stickles for highlights, and got advice from the messageboard members on how to mount the cuts to the sticks. Once I figured that out with their help, I was off and running! I also used some stickers to decorate the pots so they weren't so plain, and used paper confetti to cover the tops of the pots.
As always, comments are welcome.
You can click on the pictures to see a larger view.
Here they are:

6 comments:

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

OMGoodness!.. Those are awesome!!!.. Great job...

Misty said...

OMG! These are ADORABLE! Great Great job!

Anonymous said...

These are great. Super idea for centerpieces.

Unknown said...

This is too good. You are so talented! And I get the biggest kick out of your cats, especially the pic of the one where he's staring at the Cricut. I'm sure he thinks he can craft as good as anyone!

--Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

susan too cute! Didnt know you teach!

Mrs. T said...

That is really adorable!