Thursday, July 17, 2008

Get Well Card for Kids...



I started making a Get Well card for a friend, and got the Get Well Soon cut from Beyond Birthdays done in blue, yellow, and red and realized it was pretty cartoonish. I put it aside and made the purple card below.
I thought the cut was cute, so I made a Mickey to go with the sentiment. I thought this turned out really cute... even better since it was unplanned.
Both Get Well Soon and Mickey were cut at 2.5 inches. I used 3M spacers to give dimension to the saying - and Christmas Red stickles on the get well. Mickey's ears are outlined with Black Diamond stickles, and his eyes and buttons have Star Dust stickles.

1 comment:

Dream of Scrappin' said...

I had to check out your blog after requesting the 50 states file! I love your blog! So much fun!


Siobhan