Monday, July 14, 2008

Cards for Soldiers Challenge: Happy Birthday! July 8 to July 26



This challenge, I signed up for only 15 cards due to time constraints... and I also wanted to raise the quality level on my cards. Here's the 'recipe'.

I cut the Cinderella at 4 inches on my Big Bug (Cricut Expression). Cinderella has Starry Night, Waterfall, and Christmas Red stickles as well as the Yellow and Blue Glaze pens from Sakura. I used my MS Doily Lace punch and inked the edges with the Sky blue Color Box Petal Point Inkpad from the Enchantment set. The background is DCWV paper cut at 4" x 6" and embossed with the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder. I also inked the embossing with Sky Blue ink.
The Happy Birthday was cut from the Zooballoo Cartridge, and I cut a scallop from a punch and stamped the cupcake. The other Happy Birthday background is inked with the Heliotrope (lavender) ink to bring up the embossing.
Thank you for looking, and comments are welcome!!

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

What fantastic cards very pretty!!!