Thursday, July 17, 2008

Get Well Card


This is a Get Well card I made for a friend just getting over some minor surgery. Can you tell she loves purple? I really like this technique... cutting pieces to fit inside each other, and inking the edges... I used my Colorbox inks in the following colors for this project: silver, eggplant, pink, and lavender. I also used Stickles in purple and lavender for this project.


The circle is cut from the Paper Studio scallop punch at 1 7/8 in, and double stamped with a Patricia's Garden flower stamp in lavender and then the sentiment in eggplant. I used the purple sakura glaze pen to highlight the scallops.


Martha Stewart's punch Lace Doily was used on the edges, and inked with the pink Colorbox ink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue,

Great get well cards! You are so creative. Have fun on vacation.

Liz