Monday, November 23, 2009

Very Merry Tags!










I've mentioned before about how I just don't "get" the tags craze. To me, gift tags were just a necessary evil you needed to mark who gets which package.

Yes, I broke down and ordered 2 of the 3 limited release carts... and after I saw the Very Merry Tags cart with the Christmas Tree (my great weakness) and the Christmas Tree light (my 2nd great weakness) I just HAD to have this cart!!

About a week after I received it - I actually had a chance to play! Scraps were the word of the day, and look what GREAT things you can make with scraps!

I used 3 colors of stickles on these; Holly, Crystal, and Christmas Red. The peppermint ribbon is from Hobby Lobby - isn't it adorable? After I used it on the Christmas tree pop-up cards, these peppermint tags were the perfect fit for this ribbon.

Your comments (about my work) are always welcome and appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment