Monday, November 23, 2009

Very Merry Tags!










I've mentioned before about how I just don't "get" the tags craze. To me, gift tags were just a necessary evil you needed to mark who gets which package.

Yes, I broke down and ordered 2 of the 3 limited release carts... and after I saw the Very Merry Tags cart with the Christmas Tree (my great weakness) and the Christmas Tree light (my 2nd great weakness) I just HAD to have this cart!!

About a week after I received it - I actually had a chance to play! Scraps were the word of the day, and look what GREAT things you can make with scraps!

I used 3 colors of stickles on these; Holly, Crystal, and Christmas Red. The peppermint ribbon is from Hobby Lobby - isn't it adorable? After I used it on the Christmas tree pop-up cards, these peppermint tags were the perfect fit for this ribbon.

Your comments (about my work) are always welcome and appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Terry D. said...

Vert cute tags. I just got the cartridge too and can't wait to play.

Kopperhead said...

Susan, I love that candy card, so yummy. Thanks for visiting my blog and the nice comment you left, especially about my photos. I'll tell you a secret, shhh... I was a professional photographer and it still takes me equipment in the high 4 digit price range to take a photo, because I just can't use a point and shoot. And, I also do secret things to my photos, because the web loves to strip away anything it thinks is not needed and make the photos look less like they should, and if my photo isn't happy, neither am I. I hope I can get those solutions carts also, and was thinking the same thing about the tag one, thinking, well I could make a tag out of anything, why a special cartridge?
k