Saturday, November 28, 2009

Special Order - Altered Notebooks!





During the craft fair on November 7th, I had a request for 2 special notebooks. One of the girls liked peace signs, and after talking to her, I found out she loved all the "flower child" things... which I TOTALLY get! It took me about 2 days to find the perfect paper for the first notebook.


The second notebook was requested for a girl that goes to OSU, and is really into softball - so this is the other notebook I came up with.

Each pen attached to the notebook has a coordinating design with the binding paper in the barrel.

They were delivered today, and the big smile I got over the peace sign notebook was AMAZING!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: