Thursday, April 21, 2011

2 Special Cards; Confirmation & Sympathy

I had these two cards pending in addition to some other projects I'm working on... and had to get them out in the mail!

My cousin's wife was just confirmed this past Sunday, and this is the card I sent.


here's the inside view. I embossed both crosses with black embossing powder. The cross on the front got some color added with my SU markers, and the cross on the inside was ornate enough to need no other embellishments.


My dear friend from High School's mother died recently, and I made this card for her. Lots of pastel marker work, some Stickles highlights, and some pretty purples finished out this card for her.





Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on SITS. These are beautiful cards that you make. I'm a SU Demonstrator in France, but I really just use it for personal use. Your cards are inspiring.