July 25th. It's now exactly 5 months to Christmas!
True, I have a little Christmas every month with the Christmas card challenge, but I'm having lots of fun with this challenge I've set for myself - Christmas in July.
I had a different card planned for today, but since it was the 25th, I decided to make a Christmas tree. It just seemed appropriate.
For the tree base, I used two triangles cut from the Perfect Pennant die and layered them to get the height I wanted, then the Lace Ribbon punch for the side borders.
You probably recognize how I made the tree... it's pieces cut from the MS branch punch and layered... layered... layered! I use this technique every year on the calendar project.
At the top of the tree, there's a triple bow, and star. The tree lights come from the Cricut cartridge Christmas Cheer. I usually cut MANY of these and store them in a baggie. They are covered with Stickles as is the star.
Gotta love the Christmas trees!
Please enjoy.
ANNIVERSAIRE TOUT DOUX
-
Carte tout en douceur pour un anniversaire féminin. Avec la planche
assortie aux papiers design, facile de mettre en volume cette carte, toute
la planche e...
21 hours ago















No comments:
Post a Comment