Saturday, July 20, 2013

Christmas in July 20



This stamp set was a gift from one of my Lime Light Design Team members.  I've used it often, and I really love how it looks.

I got the silver embossing powder out again.  I think this is the best embossing powder I've got, simply for the excellent quality when it's heated!  It turns out a nice smooth, silvery metallic finish.  LOVE it!

I used an old sentiment stamp from the Many Merry Messages stamp set, and embossed it as well.  The bow comes from the large oval punch, two strips of paper, and about 4 glue dots.  Love those bows! 


Now for the quiz part of today's post.  Do you see the silver addition to the center of the bow?
1.  What is it?  AND  2.  How did I achieve that effect?

Can you figure it out??   Hint:  You can find the 'supplies' in the current catalog!

Please enjoy!



No comments: