Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July Stampin' Up Club Cards

Club tonight was GREAT!
We had some excellent card designs (Thanks, Kathy!) as always, and it was just great to see everyone.  I think it's because I'm off for the summer - and needed some crafting interaction!!  :)

Here they are -  I'm posting the 3 options we had for color choices on this first card, just because they all looked so fantastic!

First, Tangerine Tango.

This is the new In-Color for 2013-2015  Coastal Cabana.  I really love this color!!

Here we have the card in Real Red.  
 These cards also use the Black/Vanilla DSP called Modern Medley - I think we'll use this patterned paper a lot!  I know Kathy is in LOVE!  :)


Now - can you say Washi Tape!!??   (Wash - ee) Tape

This card is super-cute and a WOW in person!!
The main colors - Island Indigo and Melon Mambo.  It uses the new Artisan Label punch and the coordinating stamp set, as well as an inset of the sentiment from another set.
Label Love, and A Round Array.

We used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, cut the strip in half, using it to frame the Washi Tape from the Gingham Garden suite.
SO SO cute!!!!!


No comments: