Thursday, July 4, 2013

Christmas in July 4




Happy 4th of July!
I hope your day is filled with family, cookouts, and fireworks!!!!

We always had a cookout and then as kids, we had sparklers in the yard, and dad would shoot of some of his Black Cats... make tin cans fly and other fun stuff for the kids.
As we got older, we started going into Sheboygan for the fireworks over the lake.  They are always awesome!

Here's my Card - Red White and Blue but still Christmas!


I used all retired products on this card except the embossing folders.   Brilliant Blue Ink, ornament stamp set, sentiment from another Christmas set... and the white satin ribbon colored with the Brilliant blue ink.

Please enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I really like this one too. And I even have this stamp set and punch. tfs. Sandra