Sunday, September 30, 2012

More Stippled Blossoms - Amp'd Up!

I made this card for a dear friend - to thank her for a gift card I received. This is a CASE from a card I saw on a Stampin ' Up site, and tried to give it a bit of my own twist.

The Stippled Blossoms Stamp set is use for the base, stamped, and then trimmed along the flower edge. I used the Paper Doily Sizzlits Die to make the Doily you see in the background. (Look closely!)
I stamped, burnished, and punched the butterfly to pop him off the embossed surface of the card, and added some Baja Breeze ribbon.

I hope you enjoy this as much as my friend did!


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: