Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Stampin' Up Card Club for August, and September, 2012

 **First I wish to apologize.  I can't figure out how to rotate my pictures, and Google has disabled the old blogger interface where I could rotate my pictures correctly.  If anyone knows how to do this, PLEASE!  Clue me in.


Here are the cards we made in August at our regular Stamp Club meeting.... As always, Kathy does a FANTASTIC job!

 Here we used one of her favorite stamp sets, Day of Gratitude.  To admit it, it's really growing on me.  I like it more every time we use it.  We used an emboss resist technique here along with some of the new Framelits dies. 


This card uses one of my ABSOLUTE favorite stamp sets!  It's called Stippled Blossoms, and if you follow the blog, I've already used it a ton, and just got it in July.  It will show up even more in the near future too! :)  Pirouette Pink, Pretty in Pink, and some greens for accents help make this card absolutely adorable!  I hope you like it as much as I do.


 This card is from our September club, just this past Monday.  Kathy outdid herself again with these two cards.  YES, that is metal embossed at the bottom of the card!  SO SO pretty!  It's a very dramatic effect in person!  We used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating punch to add the flower.  I love the scrolly feel of the sentiment!


 Here's another FANTASTIC card by Kathy! It features the Gently Falling stamp set that I will definitely have on my list for purchase!  We used Cajun Craze and Crumb cake cardstock, Cajun Craze and Old Olive ink, and GOLD embossing powder!  In the next picture, you can see a close up of the gold embossed leaf.  SO SO pretty in person!!
We also embossed the crumb cake with the woodgrain folder after tearing the corner.  Versamark ink was used to add a leaf image with acorns to the exposed Cajun Craze cardstock.

Your comments are treasured!

No comments: