Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spectrum Noir Holiday Part 2

Here is my second submission for the Spectrum Noir Challenge - Holidays.

After making the purchase of the alcohol markers, I realized I don't have that many images with which to use them!  Don't mistake me... I'll find lots of ways to use them - they're FANTASTIC!..  It just gives me a chance to be a little more creative.

So, Here is my submission for the Holiday Challenge:


Stampin' Up products I used for this card:  Riding Hood Red Cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Black and Riding Hood Red ink, gold cord, and the lace doily sizzlits die.  The stamp "Merry Christmas" came from Hobby Lobby.  The Santa Stamp is from a CTMH set - very vintage Christmas!

Spectrum Noir markers used:

FS2, FS3, and PP3 for Santa's face,
CG1, CG2, and DG2 for the Ivy, with bare touches of DG4 for depth.
Santa's outfit and Holly Berries are colored in DR1, DR2, and accented in DR7
Santa's Beard is highlighted in IG1, IG2, and IG4
The ornaments on his jacket and in the wreath are GB5 and OR1.
The blue background is colored with TB1 and TB3 flicks.
DG3 and DG4 are used to highlight the cord outlining the oval around Santa.

HERE is a link to the Spectrum Noir Challenge page so you can view all the other submissions.  There are some really amazing pieces of work to see!

Your comments are treasured!

No comments: