Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


 Happy Halloween!

This is always such a fun day!  I didn't realize I had the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set, so with my recent purchase of the Stamp Punch, I decided to play around with it a little.  At Hobby Lobby yesterday, there was a package of Halloween paper just calling my name.... so here you see the background paper.

Please enjoy!



This card I LOVED the second I saw it....  it's a CASE from another Stampin' Up Demonstrator, and SO adorable!


You won't believe how easy this is to make:  Heart punch, cut in half, 'clipped' with the small circle punch.  The large star punch (ret.) *just one star prong!  The large circle punch, twice to make the curve, and then the jewel tag punch for the 'teeth'.  I had the stamp from Hobby Lobby for a few years, embossed in Tangerine Tango powder, then sponged the Daffodil Delight pieces with  Tangerine Tango ink.  SO SO cute!!!

Your comments are treasured!


No comments: