Saturday, October 27, 2012

Mom just HAD to have Red and Green!

 When we got home from Stamp Club Monday night, Mom said she just had to have red and green for Christmas colors on these ornament cards.

YES, she really liked the Espresso/Crumb Cake card we made at club, but wanted a set in red and green.

At my craft desk, I had the new In-Colors handy:  Raspberry Ripple, and Gumball Green - so I spent some time playing with the designs.

When I saw this stamp and die set bundled in the new catalog, I knew I'd get lots of use out of them, but I had no idea I'd actually use it this much....  love the stamp set!!!


 These two cards were made at the same time, but I mixed and matched the colors - wasn't exactly sure how Mom wanted these, so she gets both kinds. :)


 As I've said before, I really LOVE these new ink pads Stampin' Up has designed for us, but sometimes the sponging edges is tricky.  Have to be careful how much ink gets on the sponge, or you have splotches.


Your comments are treasured!



1 comment:

JPScraps said...

Beautiful cards! Your Mom should be very happy :)