Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Gifts - Checkbook Covers and Bookmarks

A few months ago for our Stampin' Up Card Club, our Demo Kathy had these checkbook covers for us to decorate. She also had some samples of the bookmarks she'd made for us to look at.
My first though (along with some of the other girls) was 'What GREAT gifts!!'
So this is what I came up with:

This set is for my cousin's new wife Olga.


This set went to my nephew's wife Alex... she LOVES
daisies, and the color turquoise!


This set is for my sister Gail. She loves flowers and
always has cardinals out her door where she feeds them.


Sunflowers?? Has to be for Mom!!! She also sews constantly
so I thought the buttons would be lots of fun.


This set went to my Aunt Nancy... she loves kitties too!!!
and I also know how she loves purple.


I sure hoped they like the checkbook covers and bookmarks!!!

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

MICKEY DELVALLE said...

how do u make the book covers??