Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stampin' Up Club Cards - October 2010

YES, I know I'm posting these later than I should, but I wanted to post these since they're SO gorgeous!!!

No, this card is NOT leather!! It's actually the Peach Parfait cardstock, embossed, and inked. When I got home, I got out my copper brilliance ink, and added some of that for some shimmer on the card.

Isn't it so SO pretty?




This is a VERY cool project - it's a checkbook cover!! It comes as a clear plastic piece with all the flaps and pockets you need for holding your checkbook register and duplicate checks, and can be decorated any way you wish!!


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: