Wednesday, December 8, 2010

November Stamp - a - Stack!

We had our November Stamp - a - Stack to make Christmas Cards - YAY!!! Kathy came up with some awesome designs and color combinations (as always!!).


The wreath for this card is from the Hostess Set punched with the 1/2 inch punch, and the scalloped edge punch. The bow is made from two hearts punched from red paper, and a brad in the center.


I LOVE purple!!! This card with the purple, green, and gold accents is SO perfect!


We had fun watercoloring the scene for this card! I bet the snowmen want to come in and warm up with some hot chocolate!!


This simple but elegant card is so pretty and sparkly up close! We sprayed the cardstock with the shimmer paints, and added sparkly rhinestones for even more bling!


Gorgeous!!!!! Can you see the white snowflakes in the background?


This is the Dasher stamp... I never looked at before, but I'm paying attention to it now!!

I hope you've enjoyed our Stack! We made 2 of each card for a total of 12 cards.

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hi Sue! Looking forward to being a part of your team. I really like your creations, just lovely! And I adore your kitty!!!!! Aloha, Joanne