Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sympathy Card

I got notification from Mom that my aunt's sister-in-law had just passed on this last Saturday, so I set out to make a sympathy card for her.

I used the new Build-a-Blossom set and punch from Stampin' Up as well as a stamp set called Close as a Memory.



inside view - I used Concord Crush to color the Organza ribbon, and added a line of pearls at the bottom of the satin strip. The bottom paper is from the In Color 6x6 stack in Blushing Bride. The accents on the flower are stamped in Poppy Parade on the Blushing Bride paper. I curled the edges of the flowers in a fan type shape to add some dimension.


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: