Friday, December 17, 2010

Cased Card Challenge! KSS # 30

The latest Kitchen Sink Challenge is to 'case' a card, and make it your own.

My card (below) is dated December 2010, but I actually made it this past summer when I first received this stamp set... (I could have Christmas all day, every day - I love it that much!)

I liked this card from the second I saw it, and used a few more colors. I LOVE red and green for Christmas, but I want colored lights!!!


Here is my cased card. I hope you like it!! Click HERE for a tutorial I wrote on all the different colors of lights using Stampin' Up inks!!



Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards look fabulous!!!

Dawn, RI said...

STAMPINup MY FIRST INTRO TO STAMPING, i WAS A DEMONSTRATER BACK WHEN, i REALLY LIKED THE CARD, COLORS ARE AWESOME. i BECAMEA FOLLOWER AND HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOUR WORK
dAWN ri
abosoffit@hotmail.com

lynnw said...

love the cards.. noce job!! Im a follower
Lynn

Lillian Child said...

I love discovering new blogs and making new friends in this paper crafting passion of mine. So very nice to meet you! I am now a follower of your blog. What sweet card creations!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Groovy Deborah said...

The colored light are so bright and fun! Love them! Merry Christmas to you!
Deb♥

inoterri said...

Love your blog,very interesting projects.

Lynn McAuley said...

I never tire of these bright sparkling Christmas lights! What a fabulous card you have created with them, Susan!!

Thanks you so much for sharing this gorgeous KSS creation with the fans of Kitchen Sink Stamps! It sure puts me in the Christmas spirit!!!