Friday, December 10, 2010

Five Question Friday!! - December 10, 2010




1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
We open our gifts Christmas Eve... When I was a kid, we always opened gifts on Christmas Eve at Grandma Smasal's house, Christmas Day (early) when Santa came at our house and then at Grandma Wagner's house. When our out-of-town relatives came around the 29th or 30th, we had gift opening again!

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)? I love 2... Haystacks which I make every year are to die for!!! YUMMMM and my Mom's Angelfood candy. She makes the best, melt-in-your-mouth angelfood candy ever!!

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
I don't know.... I know I've gotten some stinkers, but I block them, and don't remember... I only remember the BEST ones! :)

4. Christmas song that you love? Andy Williams - A Song and a Christmas Tree (12 days of Christmas) from the red album is my very newest favorite found on an old album (CD) I had from a kid... but also, I love the Christmas Holiday song from his green album.

5. How many trees do you put up?
This year, no big trees, BUT I have a Precious Moments tree figurine from Mom, a large lighted Precious Moments tree, a Christmas Tree with a Santa, and a new LED tree for the coffee table, and a big tree in the yard with Santa popping out!! SO, how many is that?? 5 trees!!! * I collect, and LOVE Christmas trees! :)

Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: