Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine Cards for 2011

Here's a few of the Valentine cards I made as samples for our Valentine Stamp Camp. One of the sets is on special until just this next week (January 24th, 2011). It's a great special with the stamp set, patterned paper, and a set of free bitty buttons with purchase.

The following cards use a selection of stamps from the Filled with Love set that's featured in the sale. This set has lots of versatility for Valentine cards, Wedding cards, Anniversary cards, etc.









This Love set comes from the current catalog - Love You Much.




This new stamp set comes from the new Occasions Mini, and is called "Valentine Defined". It's got so many parts to the set... SO cute!!


I really love the bleeding hearts piece from this set! It colors easily with the markers, and stamps GREAT!!


This card uses the same "Valentine Defined" set, but I re-purposed an easel card base for this! LOVE the grass with heart tops! :) I also stamped that on the envelope for this card.




This stamp and punch combo is one of my all time favorites!!! It's called Build a Blossom. You absolutely want to get the two as a set!


Click on over to my Demonstrator site on the right to find these stamp sets! **If you order the clear stamps, don't forget the blocks! I can help you with the sized you'll need!Thanks so much for looking!!

Your comments are always appreciated!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

wow! how i'd love to get one of THOSE valentines! those are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.
Here is my web blog ... weekendje weg in nederland