Monday, January 17, 2011

They MUST Have Been Cold!

So I just have to show off my very cute, adorable, 'mostly' cuddly kitties.

It's not really so strange to find Hank and Sandy curled up together, now that Sandy's a bit older, and they've worked out their pecking order, it's not really so strange.


BUT!!! To find the baby (Witchy Poo) curled up with the two older kitties... now, it MUST have been pretty cold to find them doing that!! Especially since Hank just screams... very loudly when the baby gets near him!


Notice the very smart Hankie keeps his eyes closed when the camera flashes so he doesn't get 'shot' in the eyes... the other two dumb bunnies haven't figured that out yet.

But I do love them!!!!!

What kitties I have!! :)

That Witchy Poo is a cuddler!! He cuddles up with me, Hankie (when he's not screaming, hissing, or growling at the baby), Sandy, and even my husband. He's a good cuddle baby!


Your comments are always appreciated!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: