Sunday, July 5, 2009

One Year! Blogoversary!

TODAY is my Blogoversary!!
Has it been a year already!?

Each time I look back at posts, I can see how much my skills have improved, and I want to THANK the following people for helping me with growing my skills.

*Gracie - our Design Team Leader: We've always got some new project going that isn't just making cards... I've altered notebooks, made cards, bookmarks, post-it-note holders!!! There's always something new going on with the team that stretches my skills.

*Cricut Messageboard members: SO many talented women!!! So many ideas!!! THANKS to all of you from whom I get ideas and help!

*Tracy - for hosting the once-a-month Christmas Card challenge! I love the limitations. It really makes you think and decide how to work within the perameters!

*Cards for Soldiers! I started last April with CFS... and this group more than any other has allowed me to start so raw, and really improve my skills; all the while being so kind, even when I didn't show the very best... but I grew, and improved!!!

*Kathy D - my Stampin' Up rep: Kathy! THANKS so much for including me in your group! The SU products, and techniques you show us every month have really helped me more than you can imagine!!

SO, THANKS again!!! I'm looking forward to see what this next year will bring!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

5 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Congrats on 1 year!! :0)

Mary Director said...

Happy Anniversary.

mudmaven said...

Congratulations on your 1 year blogoversary! Keep up the great work! ~chris

Norine said...

Congrats
Hugs
Norine

Bonita Rose said...

I am so excited to be part of LIME LIGHT with you! hugs bonnierose I'll be blogging about it tomorr