Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cards for Soldiers "Free Reign" 7/6 - 7/24

WHY did I include every single picture in this post???
To show what a difference the background makes!!!
Every single cut is exactly the same, size, color, etc.
I cut the Sesame Street characters all at 4 inches,
the 1 year old balloons are 4 inches, and all the rest
are 3 inches. The Happy Birthday cut is 1.5 x 2.25 inches.

YES, I cut 105 balloons, and the blackout to adhere behind the stars! :) :)

So, take a look, and see what a huge difference just the background paper makes!!!

I was very careful not to use blue paper behind Cookie, no red paper behind Elmo, and no yellow paper behind Big Bird.

Plus, I thought they were pretty adorable, so I wanted to share.
30 cards in all! Do you see the pattern??




























































There are 3 big bird cards with blue polka-dots, so I just included the one picture here.


I used this as a time-saver: I cut all the eyes, noses, etc. in white, and colored them with my Stampin' Up markers... What a life-saver!! I used real red, pixie pink, only orange, and close to cocoa. Can you see them??

Please enjoy!!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment