Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stationery Box Set for My College Roommate!

Click on any of the pictures to get a full-screen view!


This is the card I made for my roomate, just to give her a pick-me-up.

This is the Stationery Box I made for her, with cards to send to her Mom!
I used lots of my pink ribbon, and pink eyelash yarn, as well as the DCWV Butterflies and Blooms paper and the Chipboard pieces that coordinate! I found them with some luck one day... and they are PERFECT here!

This first set of small cards are 'leftover' pieces from cutting down the A2 cards.... and they just make cute little notes to attach to anything, so I decorated and included them!
These are also the A2 size, cut down to fit in the front of the Stationery Box. They're called Love Notes! I also used my Crafter's Companion to make the envelopes for these small cards.

These 12 cards are A2 sized, and in addition to all the butterflies here, I also stamped the envelopes with my SU 2 step Butterfly set. One of the cards, I took a huge long piece of the eyelash yarn and wrapped and wrapped and wrapped! I think it looks SO cute!

I also have this really cute flowered ribbon, and the sentiment just went perfectly behind it and shows through the sheer ribbon.

The Define Your Life set of stamps was perfect for this, since they're uplifting definitions, just perfect for pick-me-ups!!

As you can see, the sentiments on the fronts of the cards are all Stampin' Up with lots of different color inks. I want to thank all the ebayers I've been purchasing retired sets and current sets at better prices! I so appreciate that, because then I can add such nice details to my cards!!!

Please Enjoy!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

3 comments:

Brens Designs said...

Beautiful Cards! Love all of the beautiful paper!!!

Norine said...

wow she is going to love this project
great job
Hugs
Norine

Heather West said...

I just love this card set! This is one of my fav stacks! THanks for posting. See ya on the cricut board.