Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Post 10 of New "Old" Things - Military Cards for the Lime Light Design Team

This post contains cards and bookmarks from October, 2008... a little shy of one year ago! I realize I never posted these on my blog.... so here they are!!




All of the above cards were to go directly to the Marines, and I wrote a personal message inside each card.


I sent an equal number of the Thanks cards and bookmarks so each Marine that got a card from me had a card and bookmark to send to a family member or friend of his choosing.

Just a little over the year ago, I was a new Lime Light Design Team member! Our very first task was Cards for Soldiers - only this wasn't just a simple task! It was a 3 fold task which made it even better.

Please enjoy.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: