Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter TODAY!

FINALLY!
I was NOT happy when they moved the date for movie 6 from last November to now... NOT happy!

So I'm going twice today... once this afternoon by myself, and then once tonight with DH. It should be so GOOD!!!!!

I always see the movie in IMAX on opening day... we've done that for movies 3, 4 ,and 5 so far... except here in Okielandia they can't get the copy of the film until NEXT WEEK! How lame is that!! Thing is, last premiere... for movie 5, they DID have a copy of the film to show on opening day. Here's the real irony to the stupidity... IT'S THE ONLY IMAX IN THE ENTIRE STATE!!!!!

Sometimes I just don't understand!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: