Monday, July 27, 2009

Tracy's Christmas Challenge - July!!






Our Christmas card challenge for July was to:

1. Make 5 cards, as always,
2. NO layers!

I had to wrack my brains on this one! I'm at the point where I'm actually using many layers to make my cards and creations, and then Tracy decides NO layers!!! UGH! :)

Luckily, I had this gorgeous Stampin' Up stamp set from last Christmas to use! SO, on a blank A7 (5 in. x 7 in.) I stamped my 2 images, and watercolored them! I do love doing the watercoloring! When I was finished, I colored in the lights in the garland with my SU markers, and stickled them with the Crystal stickles. It really works great on the 'snow' too!

I had a background snowy swirly stamp from Inkadinkado that I used with the Bashful Blue ink to add some interest, without adding layers!

I hope you enjoy.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.