Thursday, July 23, 2009

Anniversary Card

Happy Anniversary!!




My sister and brother-in-law's 18th anniversary is coming soon, so this card went out in the mail to them this week.

I hope they enjoy it!!

I used Michelle Anderson's Illuminations paper,
Cricut cart - Wedding
Stampin Up - all different pink markers to color the flowers - and Crystal Stickles for the centers. Don't you LOVE how it takes the background color?
I also used Pink Passion SU Craft in for embossing the sentiment - my sister LOVES the shiny smooth text. :)
The photo corners are Spellbinders shapeabilities... chalked and glittered.
And, I used the Scor-Pal to make the 1/2 inch spaced vertical likes along the inside of the card.


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: