Saturday, July 25, 2009

My 3rd Blog Award!


THANKS to Mary from KreatesKards for giving me this blog award! I get inspiration from her too, so it seems a mutual admiration society! LOL

I've had three blogs inspire me much of late, and I wish to present this award to those three people!

In no particular order:

1. Gracie! Imagine That Blog - She's always got new trends, new information, and GREAT tips and trick on how to get the most out of what you're doing. She also gave me a start on the design team, and I am forever grateful!

2. Kopperhead! 100 Things Blog - She amazes me with her talents, and I can't believe that all of those beautiful things come from her! I mean, what a creative brain to develop such BEAUTIFUL projects!!

3. Tracy! Tracy's Happy Place Blog - Tracy always has a GREAT Christmas Card challenge for us every month, and I love doing them! I'd have Christmas all year if I could, and she has allowed me to indulge in that little obsession I have!

Go check out all 4 of these amazing blogs!!!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: