Thursday, June 2, 2016

Stampin' Up! New Color Samples

Here I'm presenting a set of 4 cards using the same new In-Colors, Hostess stamp set, and DSP (Designer Series Paper).  The difference on each card is the background cardstock.  Each flower image is stamped on Very Vanilla to match the DSP Painter's Palette.

I have another sample coming up in the next week or so showcasing the 5th new In-Color, Dapper Denim.  Stay tuned!

I made these cards quite plain unlike my usual very 'busy' style to showcase the colors.  I always find it really amazing how a background color can make such a difference in a card's design. 

This card's background color is Sweet Sugarplum.

This card's background color is Peekaboo Peach.

This card's background is Emerald Envy.

Here the background is Flirty Flamingo.  On a personal note, I didn't think I'd like this color as much as I do, but as I'm making samples for our big event, I reach for the Flirty Flamingo more than the other colors.

After stamping, I added details to the flowers with the brush side of the Stampin' Markers in the same colors.  If you look closely, you'll see some Wink of Stella detail on the flowers as well.

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up demonstrator or someone to help you along your craft journey with products and assistance with color combinations, contact me!


No comments: