Wednesday, June 15, 2016

New Catalog (2016-2017) Event Samples 1

I saw this idea on Pinterest, and after doing some reading, realized I only needed the candles and some tissue paper.  My parents were visiting, and on one of their lunch trips Mom picked up some tissue paper for me.  Knowing me, she didn't get the PLAIN tissue paper, she got the sparkly stuff! :)  Thanks, Mom!

 I used the Garden in Bloom Stamp set to make this set.
These will make amazing Christmas gifts!

See below for supplies needed to make these awesome candles!
**Supplies that are not Stampin' Up:  Pillar candles, tissue paper, parchment paper.

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up Demonstrator to help you with creative ideas or further your stamping skills, contact me!
See below for products used to make the candles!



No comments: