Saturday, June 18, 2016

New Catalog (2016-2017) Event Samples 12

HOW many more of these????  Yes, there are more coming.  I've been incredibly busy! :)  I LOVE it!

I've been here at the computer for about 3 hours now, and ready to take a break, but there are more things to show you!

Here again are two cards - one using the new colors, and one using the "old" colors.  I should probably say current colors.  They're not old, and I do love them.....  it's always fun having new colors to play with every year!

The flowers come from a stamp set called Number of Years.  I think I've underutilized this stamp set, and wanted to spend some time playing with color combinations.
 On this card, the flowers are Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, and Sweet Sugarplum.
On this card, the flowers are Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, and Perfect Plum.

Contact me if you are searching for a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
I can help with creative ideas, and projects you might want to make, but need some help.  I'm a teacher by profession, and can help you work out project making!


No comments: