Sunday, May 24, 2009

Flowerpot Swap finished!





This is one of a set of six Flowerpot cards I made for a swap on the Cricut Messageboard. We'd made one at my Stampin' Up Club in April, and all of a sudden, they were everywhere!


I used the following things from Stampin' Up: Lovely Lilac, Real Red, and Pink Passion Craft inks, Tangerine Tango classic ink, and Close to Cocoa classic ink; the Eastern Blooms stamp set large flower, the One of a Kind stamp set flowers and coordinating punch, the Curly Label punch with the Elegant Cheer stamp set.


I cut, then embossed the flowerpots with the Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug folder, and punched the edge with the MS arch border. From the Old World stack, I also arch-border punched some coordinating paper, and attached it under for a double border.

The card is held together with some sheer lilac ribbon, and the punch on the front with Just a Note from the Stampin' Up set.


I stamped and then heat embossed the flowers with Ranger embossing powder, made centers, and then attached the pieces with brads. The leaves are dark and light green cuts from the Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.
Post a Comment