Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cards for Soldiers "Red, White, and Blue" Challenge 5/1 - 5/22






As you can see from the side bar on my blog, I've been caught by the "Inchie Bug" lately. I signed up for the Red, White, and Blue Challenge this time for CFS... and just got my Series 30 stamps in the mail from Pez... They were PERFECT for this challenge! The timing just couldn't have been better.

I used Brilliant Blue and Real Red Stamin' Up ink for the images, Marvy Brush markers in red and blue for some extra color accents.

Each card has 2 Twinches, 3 Inchies, and one flag that measures 1" by 1.5". That one just didn't look right on a 2x2 piece.

Please enjoy!

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

No comments: