Saturday, May 23, 2009

Post 9 of New "Old" Things - Get Well Card

October, 2008

One of my husband's colleagues fell at home, and hurt himself, so DH requested a get well card. This guy has quite a sense of humor, so I used the PDDU cart twice - once for the boy in pajamas, and then cut out the mummy. I trimmed off the leg, and used it as a cast!

I used my clear stamps to double-stamp and emboss the Get Well Soon image, and popped it with some 3m dots. I also used my Stampin'Up Baroque wheel and the Fiskars ribbon punch to thread the ribbon through.

The colors here on the computer don't look that great, but IRL, it worked GREAT.


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ *~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
A Proud member of The Lime Light. Click on over to see what we are doing.

1 comment:

Magoo said...

This is so cute!!! I laughed when I saw his face, this card is just great! :)