Thursday, June 16, 2016

New Catalog (2016 - 2017) Event Samples 4

Here are two more cards I made showing the same basic stamping technique, with one relatively plain card, and the other amplified to show more detail.

Both cards use only the new color Emerald Envy.
Now anyone who knows me very well knows how I've always hated the color green.... over the years as I've been crafting and stamping (since 2008) I've come to grudgingly realize that I need green in my crafting.  Grass, leaves, accent color....  you just need to use green.

Well, when I saw our preview of the new colors, I IMMEDIATELY fell in love with the new color Emerald Envy.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
You should have seen the shock on my mother's face when I told her how much I love this color! 

 The first card is stamped at the top, and not reinked, but stamped below to cascade the colors. 
This amplified version just adds two details the first card after I tore the stamped piece.  I added Washi Tape, and a banner die cut with a Happy Birthday from a different stamp set.

Same card, two completely different looks.

If you are looking for a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would like to talk about creative ideas or how to add to your stamping and crafting skills, contact me!  I'd love to help.

No comments: