Friday, June 17, 2016

New Catalog (2016-2017) Event Samples 7

At my Stamp Club run by my upline Demo Kathy we made this card in vanilla and suede.  It was beautiful!  I copied it EXACTLY for my own Card Club.  It's a beautiful card.

I wanted to try it with the new colors, and made an amplified version below making it very "busy" indeed, as is my style.  Busy, Busy, Busy! :)

This card is quick to piece together.  Flirty Flamingo cardstock and ink, and the Tin of Cards stamp set.


This card, amplified is just as quick to put together, even though it looks incredibly busy.
Stamp the background with Dapper Denim using the Timeless Textures stamp set, and adhere the Night of Navy Die Cut from the Rose Garden Die cut set.

I like the two blues together... the lighter Dapper Denim, and the darker Night of Navy.

Contact me if you are looking for a Stampin' Up Demonstrator to help you along your crafting journey!
I'd love to help!  Teaching is what I do...




No comments: