Thursday, June 16, 2016

New Catalog (2016-2017) Event Samples 3

This card comes from the Stamp Set Rose Wonder.
I might call this Watercolor Wonder.

This is totally a technique card.  I used watercolor paper as the white background to get the bleed I needed from the ink.

This card would be perfect for all different occasions...  Definitely someone very special!  Birthdays, Wedding, Thank You, even a Sympathy card....  all with just the change of the sentiment.

Don't let the watercoloring fool you.  It's a technique to learn, and goes much faster than you realize!  I forget that myself sometimes, and think, "Uh!  I need to do some watercoloring."  and when I'm finished (quite quickly) I remember how much I enjoy doing the watercoloring.  The results are always spectacular!

If you'd like to learn more about this technique or other stamping techniques and don't already have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, contact me, and I'll help you along your crafting journey!

No comments: