Saturday, June 18, 2016

New Catalog (2016-2017) Event Samples 13

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stamp set!!!!!

Swirly Bird, Swirly Bird, Swirly Bird!!

There are a million (hyperbole - figurative language) things you can do with this set!  I'm not even using close to all the images included in the stamp set!  I know it's going to be one of my favorites.  Almost as favorite as Gorgeous Grunge!
 One thing I did you might not see unless you look closely - I used the dots included in the stamp set and stamped them on the swirl die cuts.  I can see these colors in lots of my craft work in the future... they coordinate well together.
Here's the card in my very favorite colors...  Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Daffodil Delight.  They just speak to me.  I could (almost) work in these colors for all my craft work.

Contact me if you'd like to make these SUPER cute cards!

Here are the materials I used in making them.

No comments: