Wednesday, June 15, 2016

New Catalog (2016-2017) Event Samples 2

Have you noticed that I LOVE the Balloon Builders stamp set?  I REALLY DO!!  I love it with the "old" colors, I love it with the "new" colors... I LOVE it!

This post features 2 cards - one relatively plain, and the other amplified to show different ways to make cards.  If you're a newer stamper, the first card is a great one to make.  If you want to work on advancing your skills, all you need to do is add a few details!  Here's how:

 I used two stamp sets for both of these cards:  Balloon Builders, and One Big Meaning. I really love the Thank You showing on these two cards.  It's a pretty font, and nice and swirly.
On this card, I added ONLY 3 things.  1.  I added a black mat behind the white stamped piece, 2.  I added Washi Tape on the corners, and 3. I added a piece from the new die cuts around the Thank You.  That's it!

If you need a Stampin' Up Demonstrator to help you with ideas for projects or gifts, I would be most happy to help!  Contact me.



No comments: