Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Blogoversary to Me!

I LOVE these colors!  Have you noticed?
It seems 85% of the cards I've created lately feature these colors.... Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Daffodil Delight.

The other day I was reading a magazine (yes, I read a few) and there was a monogrammed card set using those exact colors.  I don't by any means follow fashion, but I was right-on with this color combination!

SO, it's my Blogoversary....  what does that mean?  On July 5th, 2008 I started this blog.  I don't post consistently by any means, and would like to receive more comments - but that's not why I blog. :)  Six years - that's such a long time!  Sometimes I look at some of the things I've created over the years, and remember how I made them, but it takes me a moment to realize, "Hey, I made that!" 

So.... this was one of the quickest and easiest cards I've made in quite awhile.  I'm using a scrolly stamp from Heartfelt Creations in the colors listed above.... found a Happy Holidays stamp and just inked the Happy part of it for the center... and had a ribbon with some Melon Mambo.

It probably took less than 5 minutes to make.
Hope you like it!





 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: