Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Christmas in July - July 25, 2014



There's a stamp technique 'out there' called Triple-Time Stamping.  I put a tutorial here with measurements of the layers.  I'll give you the link a bit later in this post.
I call this Triple-Double stamping.  It's the Triple-Time Stamping technique along with 2 step stamping which is a two layered stamp to make a single image.

I used the Watercolor Winter stamp set, and the Merry Christmas from my very favorite Bells and Boughs set.

The Triple-Time stamping takes a little courage, as it doesn't look like much when you're in the middle of it, but it always comes together beautifully!  Remember, you're stamping on layers, so some of the areas will not stamp along the edges.... BUT that area is covered with the mats.  

Click HERE for the post including all the measurements and instructions you'll need to make these amazing cards.



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: