Saturday, July 5, 2014

Christmas in July - July 3, 2014 (Late)


 So I'm not usually big on excuses for things - but I do have a legitimate one, and things will be back on track, and on time with dates Sunday morning! :)

We went on vacation for almost 2 weeks, and returned on the 2nd... I was too exhausted to get the cards done on time for the 3rd and 4th, and our computer was acting up.  SO, now that I've got all that straightened out... here goes!

I saw these trees on a Pinterest post, or a crafter's website - I don't remember.  I'm posting two links below on how to make these trees... you can choose your favorite method.

I'm still using my favorite DSP Be of Good Cheer (and will for a few more days) - It's my favorite.

The trees are topped with glitter paper star, punched and added with dimensionals.

I had some of these trees made before we left on vacation, so it was a few minutes of remembering how to make them, and the card came together quite quickly!

HERE is the first link to make these trees, and THIS is the second link.  I used the first link.  It worked best for me.

I hope you try these!  They are pretty cute!



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: