Sunday, July 13, 2014

Christmas in July - July 13, 2014



It's a Card in a Box!  I really love these, and actually forgot how much!

I have two dear friends that come and craft with me on weekends, but now that we're on summer vacation, it actually works better to meet up during the week.  We sit around for the afternoon and make cards or other projects we have going on.  I usually make a snack or food for lunch - because I like to try out new recipes I find on Pinterest, or that I see on Food Network - and they are my best sounding board if they are keepers or not.

SO, that being said, one of my friends brought her sister along to join us!  It was really great to meet Michelle, and I along with the other girls helped her make her first Card in a Box!  After going through all the directions, I decided to make a Christmas version.

Here it is.
 I'm still using the Be of Good Cheer paper, and broke out the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set and my stickles.

Here I again used the 3 layer punches for the sentiment, but in addition to the Artisan Label, and word window, I added the 1 1/4 scallop circle punch.

These are really so much fun to make!  I couldn't find my transparency sheets, but the red seemed to work just fine.  The best part about these - they fit in a regular A2 envelope!!



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: