Monday, July 7, 2014

Christmas in July - July 7, 2014



I saw this picture online, and I just had to share it!
 Sometimes, you just get that Christmas "JOY" that washes over you - no matter what!

My card for today fits this picture, as you'll see in a moment.

REALLY sorry for the head-tilt needed to view this card...  the camera on my phone forgot about Blogger's idiosyncrasies, and I took the picture the wrong way.  I can assure you it won't happen again.

HERE it is!!  I took the picture again, and made sure I was in the correct camera mode.

This card actually took me about 10 minutes to put together.  Regular A2 card base, 3 3/4" square patterned paper, 3 1/2" square overlay, cut with the tree die cut.  Adhere all the layers, using dimensionals on the very top piece.  A double bow at the top, and a sentiment at the bottom, and it's a Christmas card!

Even though this was quite an easy card to make, I really love the design.  I hope you do too, and yes, I'm sorry about the crick in your neck.  :)




 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: