Thursday, July 31, 2014

Christmas in July - July 31, 2014



I did it!
Another Christmas in July challenge I set for myself - One Christmas card for each day of the month with no duplicates during the month.

At the beginning, I wasn't so sure I could do it, but actually, I could keep going!  No - I'm not...  one card a day was tough, but doable... and life tended to creep in and interrupt this year.




 Today's card was an idea from my friend Sonya.  She was over to visit, and I needed one more card idea.  She said, "Why don't you make that fireplace?"  I actually forgot about it!!!  There for awhile, I made MANY of these - cards, challenges, 25 for the December calendar...and so on.

I used more of my Be of Good Cheer DSP for the stockings.  Even though most of my cards this month featured this paper, I used MUCH LESS than one sheet of each design, leaving me with a big stash.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper so much!


 So there you have them... my 31 cards - one per day for Christmas in July 2014. 

Let's see what I come up with next year if I again take on this challenge. 
 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

 

No comments: