Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas in July - July 17, 2014


 I've been working hard on the Christmas cards for this challenge even though I haven't written that much about each card.  Some have been simple and straight forward, but not this one!

This really wasn't that difficult to make, it just uses a lot of different techniques and materials.


This is an Easel card, embossed with silver embossing powder over a Heartfelt Creations stamp I like to use... it's pretty and frilly.
I then die cut the center piece, and stamped and embossed a tree in green ink, and then the silver embossing powder on the top piece.
I used another die to cut the stopper piece from the bottom front edge to give it dimension as well.
I had a stamped Merry Christmas piece to place on the front, but placed it in the back instead.  I will add another embossed Merry Christmas stamp at the base in the front.

I have a battery powered candle behind the vellum.  This card will either be hand delivered, or sent in a box because of it.



 photo enjoybermudabay.jpg

No comments: